This store is powered by Tigre Uno Distribuciones S.L., a certified company registered in the Spain. We are thoroughly committed to protecting the privacy of customers, site visitors and partners. This policy explains how we use the personal information we collect from you, including our collection and use of personal information for all visitors, customers, store operators and business partners regarding all of our online operations.
1. When do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal information when you:
Visit any of our websites and order products and services.
Create an account with us.
Sign up to receive promotional content, e.g. E-mail newsletters or offers by post
Engage with us on social media.
Contact us by any means with questions, feedback, requests, complaints etc.
Enter prize draws or competitions.
Comment on or review our products and services.
2. What personal information do we collect?
The personal information we collect includes names, E-mail addresses, billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers, genders, ages, product selections and preferences, order numbers, billing information, payment details, shopping preferences, referring website Uniform Resource Locators ("URLs"), Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses (which identify the specific computer or device you are using), comments / feedback / reviews, webpage usage, social media profiles.
We also collect:
Details of your interactions with us by phone or online such as details of any comments, requests or complaints you make, purchases you made, items viewed or added to your basket, products you show interest in, web pages you visit and how and when you contact us.
3. How do we use the personal data we collect?
We use personal data to fulfil product orders, enable order status tracking, and to send relevant promotional content which we think you'll love, via email or text. We collect personal information in a few ways, some information you provide directly to us and others we may get from your device, depending on how you have configured your device settings.
When our customers order one of our products or services we collect and maintain their name, e-mail addresses, billing addresses, delivery addresses, telephone numbers, product selections, order numbers, payment details via our website. We collect IP addresses and other data to support our market research and understand the interests of our visitors. For example we use IPs to monitor the level of activity of different user groups on our site (how many people are on the site, which pages are their favourites and which countries we get the most traffic from etc.) and where relevant, we will send you marketing content related to your purchases.
If you wish to change how we use your data including opting out of receiving promotional content, you can easily do this as explained in the ‘What are my rights?’ section below.
4. Why do we use the personal information we collect?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide our visitors a quality, personalised experience and to improve the way we design and offer new products such as to project trends and optimise product development.
We use the personal information we collect on the basis of our legitimate interests and our need to process product orders and perform the services under our contracts, particularly to:
- Process any orders and payments that you make by using our websites.
- Respond to your queries, refund requests and complaints, and to keep a records of these to inform any future communication with us and to demonstrate how we communicated with you. We do this as required by our contractual and legal obligations to you, and our legitimate interests in providing you with the best service and understanding how we can improve our service based on your experience.
- Protect our business and your account from illegal activities, such as maintaining security safeguards on your account and monitoring your browsing activity to identify and resolve problems.
- Send you relevant, personalised communications by email, in relation to updates, offers, services and products. We’ll do this on the basis of our legitimate business interest. You are free to opt out of hearing from us by post at any time, and you can easily do this as explained in the ‘What are my rights?’ section below.
- Display the most interesting content to you on our website, we’ll use data we hold about your favourite brands or products and so on. We do so on the basis of your consent for our website to place cookies or similar technology on your device.
- Administer any of our prize draws or competitions which you enter.
- To develop, test and improve the systems, services and products we provide to you.
- Comply with our contractual or legal obligations to share data with law enforcement.
- Send you survey and feedback requests to help improve and make our products or services more relevant to you.
5. How does the law protect your privacy?
Data Protection laws allow us to use personal information only if we have a proper reason for doing so. The proper reasons the law permits are when we:
- Have received your consent, or
- Need to fulfil our contracts, or
- Need to fulfil our legal duties, or
- Have a legitimate interest that the law recognises.
This list shows all the ways that we may use your personal information, and the reasons we rely on in doing so. It also explains the legitimate interests when that applies.
Why We Use Your Personal Data:
To sell, deliver, and enable returns, and support purchases of our products and services.
- To manage our relationship with you or your business.
- To develop and manage our brands, products and services.
- To develop new ways to meet our customers’ needs. and to grow our business.
To develop and carry out marketing activities.
To study how our customers use products and services. from us and other organisations.
To provide advice or guidance about our products and services.
Our legal duty
Our Legitimate Interests:
Working out which of our products and services may interest you, and improving them.
Telling you about our new products, services and improvements.
Maintaining and updating records.
Defining types of customers for new products or services.
Being efficient about how we fulfil our legal duties.
6. How do we protect your personal data?
We continuously work to treat your data with the greatest care and to take all appropriate steps to protect it.
We build our systems with Privacy by Design principles in mind, and do not store card details or sensitive personal information on our servers. The customer data we do collect is stored in a password protected area and protected against unauthorised access by physical and technical security measures. Data is stored on a secure server which has anti-hacking security measures in place. Personal profile data is stored in a password protected database on this server, which is itself protected with access permissions. User passwords are encrypted with modern non-reversible encryption methods. Transactions take place over a secure encrypted connection. Server software and security updates are installed automatically at a data centre run by insured hosting professionals and further organisational and technical measures are in place as part of our comprehensive digital security policy.
7. Who do we share your personal data with?
We do not sell, rent or trade any personal information.
We need to provide certain information to certain trusted third parties who assist us in providing our products and services and developing our markets. For example, we use third party service providers to enable payment, and other business services we cannot perform internally, such as fraud detection and in certain circumstances product manufacturing.
If any police force, regulatory body or other public authority lawfully requests us to provide personal information we may comply with that request without being obliged to inform you.
8. What are your rights regarding your personal information?
You have the right to request:
Confirmation of our processing, access to or correction of the personal data we hold about you.
If you have a user account with us, you may confirm our processing, and access, update or correct your personal information by accessing and amending your profile entries in your user account dashboard.
- You can also ask us to confirm our processing of or provide you a copy of your information by contacting our Data Protection Officer, and to correct or amend information by contacting our Customer Services team. Please note that for confidentiality and security purposes, before we can provide copies of personal data we will need you to verify your identity. To do this we will need you to send us a signed request, together with a copy of your driver’s license, passport or other official proof of identity card.
- That we stop using your personal data for marketing or our other legitimate interests.
That we stop using your personal data for any reason for which you have given us your consent.
If we are using your information based on your consent, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw that consent. You can do this by using the link we provide in any marketing communication we send to you, at the bottom of emails, using the link on postcards, or by navigating to communication preferences in your settings when you are logged in.
A copy of any information about you that we hold about you at any time, and also to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate.
9. How long do we keep your personal information?
A cookie is a small data text file which a Website stores on your device's hard drive (if your Web browser permits) that can later be retrieved to identify you to us. When you use our site we will store cookies on your device in order to facilitate and customise your use of our site.
We use two types of cookies:
Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, allowing you to carry information across pages of our website and avoid having to re-enter information. They also allow us to compile statistics that enable us to understand how users use our website and to improve the structure of our website (i.e. which items you added to cart, in what colour and what size).
Persistent cookies: These remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though the duration will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie), and enable us to make your use of the site easier, allow you to retrieve an earlier shopping cart, make the site run more smoothly and help us to maintain site security. These cookies are also used to show you relevant/personalised marketing content or to display targeted advertising and/or share this data with third parties for the same purpose.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled. You can easily delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser.
11. Contact Us or the Regulator
Questions regarding this Policy should be directed to our customer service team. You can contact them here.
If you feel that we have not properly responded to a request you have made to us regarding our use of your personal data, or that we have not handled your data correctly, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
You can contact them by calling 0303 123 1113, or by going online to www.ico.org.uk/concerns. This opens in a new window. Please that note we can't be responsible for the content of their and other external websites.
If you are based outside the UK, you have the right to make your complaint with the relevant data protection regulator in your country of residence.
Last updated: 15th February 2022